2017/08/08 0 0
- The temple of Mumbadevi from where the name Mumbai is derived is located in –
- This domed building in Worli houses an art gallery, restaurant, library and also a centre of logical study for students and amateur scientists of astronomy and space science.
- This Hood is also referred to as the “Beverly Hills of Bollywood”
- Due to the nature of businesses held in Hiranandani, which Hood is referred to as India’s Silicon Valley?
- This railway station was built more than 100 years ago in 1907, then known as Khandolee.
- The Kanheri Caves in Borivali were excavated in the mid-third century BCE, served as an important centre of which religion in Western India during ancient times?
- Which is the only Suburb in Mumbai which has a forest on the east (Sanjay Gandhi National Park) & mangrove forests in Gorai, in the west? It also has two rivers which pass through it; the Dahisar river and Poinsur river.
- Which service started as a part-time police function in 1855?
- Mumbai had been a traditional stronghold and birthplace of which political party?
- Mumbai is home to Asia’s oldest newspaper, which has been published in Gujarati since 1822 named?
- Bhuleshwar area in South Mumbai
- Nehru Planetarium
- Kandivali Railway Station
- Bombay fire brigade
- Indian National Congress
- Bombay Samachar
- Kirti Kabra